Tuesday, January 31, 2012

When Plans Go Awry

God has plans for the people He created - that is, everyone - including you. :) Needless to say, oft times our plans and His don't line up. When this happens, remember...
  • We can't see the future, but He can
  • We don't know what's best, but He does
  • We are limited, but He is not.
Our job is to stick to His plan, even when we don't understand. He is a loving Father, a faithful Friend, and ever-present Helper.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
~ Jeremiah 29:11-13(NIV)

Share a time in your life when all you had was God and you discovered that He was/is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment