Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blessed & Broken

I've had so many blessings overtake me in the past week. Friday, I was blessed to attend a southern gospel concert. Blessed to buy floor seating at the door - at group rate price. :) Blessed to find up front parking. Blessed to hear wonderful songs that encourage the heart and uplift the spirit. Blessed to laugh and spend time with my mother. The list could go on and on and on. God has proved time and again Proverbs 10:22 - "The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it."

The following clip is one of the songs sung at the event that has been stuck in my head. May we be like Maggie. Share the blessings God gives you. It doesn't take much to make someone's day better.


What blessings have come your way this week?

1 comment:

  1. I will add I enjoyed the blessings also we had a blast.

    ReplyDelete