Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Read--Saving Hope

This past weekend I got to enjoy myself with a good book titled Saving Hope by Margaret Daley. Margaret is the current president of ACFW and as having met her at the ACFW conference last year, I can vouch that she is a very sweet lady. She's also a very talented writer. :)

I began reading this book thinking--probably because it'd been a while since I read the book description--that this would be a historical. Surprisingly, it's a contemporary romantic suspense. And a very good one at that. This novel kept me hooked to the very end. The plot has plenty of twists and turns that just beg you to continue flipping pages and occasionally hold your breath. :) Beacon of Hope School director Kate Winslow and Texas Ranger Wyatt Sheridan are wonderful characters that you can't help but root for as they try to find a missing student who formerly escaped from a human trafficking organization.

I give this book two thumbs way up and five stars to boot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment