Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2-4-6-8 Who Do We Appreciate?

In case you haven't heard, there has been much to-do about the stand Chick-Fil-A's president has taken in support of the traditional, biblical view of marriage. I agree that marriage is and should always remain a forever-binding union between one man and one woman.

I support Chick-Fil-A's stand and am proud to say my church is doing its part as well.

Assemblies of God Speaks Out on Chick-fil-A Controversy
Billy Graham Offers His Support to Chick-fil-A

What about you? Will you be a part of today's Chick-Fil-A appreciation day? Will you use your dollars as a vote for who you appreciate?

Remember--if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

1 comment:

  1. I ate at Chick Fil-A. I agree with their stance and Mr. Cathy's (and our) freedom of speech, religion, and commerce without being threatened with retribution.

    ReplyDelete