Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What's Better Than One Free Book?

Two! :) Both of these books are currently free on Kindle and are by wonderful authors.

Mary's book is free until the end of April, and I highly recommend you read it, or better yet, read the whole series. :) I reviewed Book 2 and Book 3 on my blog last year.

To download Out of Control...
        ~ From Amazon, click here.
       ~ From Christian Book Distributors, click here.

Tracie and Judith's book just came out free today on Kindle and is free until the end of May. You can't go wrong with these authors.

To download Distant Dreams...
       ~ From Amazon, click here.
       ~ From CBD, click here.


If you'd like me to keep posting things like this, please let me know with a quick comment. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment