Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For These Blessings

Happy Thanksgiving Week Everyone!
Like some of you, I've already had one Thanksgiving meal and have another one to look forward to on Thursday. This is a great time of year to count your blessings. So here's my top three...
  1. Jesus - Because of Him, I have a constant Friend who will never leave and an assured home in Glory.
  2. Family & Friends - I know I'm combining the two into one, but I'm very thankful for my immediate, extended and loving church family. 
  3. Health & Provision - I do not take the health and provision God has supplied me day in and day out for granted. It is an abundant blessing.
I know the list could go on and on and on because God is so good to each and every one of us, but I'll stop here for now. So what are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Glad to hear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Crystal. I, too, am thankful for the above. And thankful for our new friendship this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that, Laura. I'm grateful for the wonderful people the Lord has brought into my life this year, and you are definitely one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete